• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Price is Wrong

The single fact that every time i bash him is like insulting your family member says it all...
Yeah, cause me disagreeing on specific instances means that I am personally insulted or feel as if you've attacked my family.

It's this type ridiculous attitude that is so toxic to a message board and society in general.

I disagree with you so it can't be that I have a valid opinion but rather that I have an irrational bias based on my "love" for the player.

Yeah, cause me disagreeing on specific instances means that I am personally insulted or feel as if you've attacked my family.

You can't be serious!' Then maybe you need to consult your local psychologist.

Take it easy dude, the sport is an entertainment and is supposed to be for fun. Go out, have beer, instead of spending 24/7 on this board!

Cheers,

Again as i said 1000 times, i extremely frustrated at organisation to spend for that long and so much money on this guy. I would have had the same feeling if they were going to give Max a long contract.

I guess as someone said, they realized trading Subban was a big mistake, so they didn't want lose the fan base by giving up on Price, just look at here and how people still love this guy despite being quite ordinary for while.

Price makes a lot of money and he needs to be better than he has been. We all agree with this.

Frankly, I want the Habs to tank this season - because they are NOT going to win the cup this year. So, honestly I don't care if he plays poorly.

It is funny some people never grow up! This cartoon character was acting like a kid when i joined this board something like 6 years a go, he actually got worst lol

Go make your posters lol

At 10.5 he needs to be the MVP of years back

Middle of the pack is unacceptable .

This was a moronic contract to hand out and possibly one of the worst in the league in a few years .

I do agree with you re him not performing to date. If you are the best paid, you should play as well anyone on the team. Granted it is harder to judge re a goalie as any mistake he makes is in the net whereas a forward can be covered by a Dman and a dman covered by a goalie.

Price makes a lot of money and he needs to be better than he has been. We all agree with this.

Frankly, I want the Habs to tank this season - because they are NOT going to win the cup this year. So, honestly I don't care if he plays poorly.

The concern is all the money tied up in Price and Alzner if Price is done as an elite goalie.

It is not my money so i really do not care what he gets paid. Price at times has looked fantastic but the goals are still going in. I blame it on Trudeau

Back