• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Zemgus Giergensons, does it all??? Jan. 15,2014

Veca

Mod Squad
:sarcasm I've become quite the Sabres fan since Zemgus arrived. Just wonder how long he will be able to continue his mad streak of "doing it all". Worth the watch. What ever happened to the Sabres fans here???? :shrug

:seeya: Hello SR2007. Great time to be a Sabres fan with the turnaround since "Teds Nolans" took over the coaching duties and you guys acquired Zumgus. He's like the hot ticket right now and lots of people see nothing but a positive future for the team. (I do miss the goon show though :smilewinkgrin:)...

What happened to all the Sabres fans on here? As SR said, life gets in the way. Also, it is not very happening in here sice the team dropped to the basement of the league. I am still as big a fan as ever. It is rebuild time. Patience is the word. I am glad that Ted Nolan and LaFontaine are back. I also like Tim Murray. Just watching the young players grow. Waiting to see what will happen with Ryan Miller and Matt Moulson. I miss the game night threads that SR used to do. I hope everyone is doing well.

:joy Zemgus did so well in the Olympics and I'm sure he is all fired up to return to the NHL a very improved player. Can't wait for the next game, should be fun!!

[video=youtube;PYSRbeYswGQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYSRbeYswGQ#t=51[/video]

Back