• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

Sad-Clown-Clown-Shortage.jpg

I assume the people that were upset that the refs called a penalty vs the bolts are pretty upset at that kings penalty with two mins left in the third after letting everything go... I mean this infraction didn't even cause a turnover. Cbc, Tampa, and sensfan should be raging.

This game... Great entertainment. I mean even the Kings try to play a little offense.

Montreal looks really good, I really think they are taking the conference. And that trip was a pretty easy call.

Can't believe how frustrated Johnny is right now...pretty hilarious.

Richards and Quick IMO. Quick has been God awful in the series. Montreal looks great but team to beat is still Boston. Winner of that series will go to the Finals

I wonder how much Quick will have to stink in order for the media to realize he's a mediocre goalie with an epic playoff run under his belt.

Even last night when he allowed 3 goals they were talking about how great he is.

I kinda hate the L.A. Kings because of him.

I wonder how much Quick will have to stink in order for the media to realize he's a mediocre goalie with an epic playoff run under his belt.

Even last night when he allowed 3 goals they were talking about how great he is.

I kinda hate the L.A. Kings because of him.

That's what happends when you play in non hockey markets. You get zero criticism. Can you imagine Quick playing like that In Toronto?

Guys in non hockey markets have it made.

Can't believe how frustrated Johnny is right now...pretty hilarious.

It's awesome... for years Johnny played the aloof, clever guy beautifully. Since about the half way point of this season and more so towards the end and now in the playoffs his true colours are definitely shining through. He's not even funny anymore... just another butt hurt whiny Sen fans.

The more I think about it, maybe it's not awesome. Old Johnny was pretty cool.

No mention of the blatant non calls.

So awesome the sour grapes here.
There were two calls all game before that penalty with 2 minutes left.

Not to mention the fact that the Habs player was literally laying on the Tampa player in the corner before the trip/dive.

There is no reason to make that call.

Full marks to the Habs on the sweep - but that was a dream match up.

Tampa didn't have their starting goalie, Stamkos is still recovering, and they are a team devoid of veteran leadership. Add in the fact that Montreals crowd calls penalties for the refs and they didn't stand a chance.

Looking forward to Habs Boston.

00396450e6a009e21f69492c4a3cfd81eadf0d2cbe21f0bac63469544ccb8ddb_large

GIF illustrates this forum right now; Rangers are the Habs posters and the crowd are the Leafs/Sens posters lol

Back