• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League - Regular Season 2018-19

Re: Around the League - Playoffs 2018

Neither is playing well but . . . both teams can actually score. We’re not used to that around here.

Bruins are better off playing without a goalie. Leafs will win this series, just need to continue to put pucks on net.

I’ve watched this whole series and Jake Debrusk is something else

Seems to me the Leafs have played only one really good game, # 6. This would be almost as bad when he had no business beating Washington...if the Leafs win.

Seems to me the Leafs have played only one really good game, # 6. This would be almost as bad when he had no business beating Washington...if the Leafs win.

Yeah, I can’t remember a team being so mediocre and being so close to advancing to the 2nd round

This 3rd period is the happiest I’ve ever been while simultaneously barfing in my entire life

Last edited:

Don't get the hype around Zaitsev?

In addition..." This has just been a nightmare of a night for Jake Gardiner,” says Craig Simpson. He’s absolutely right. Tough.

Good...now let the Leafs pay a king's ransom for Weber.

In addition..." This has just been a nightmare of a night for Jake Gardiner,” says Craig Simpson. He’s absolutely right. Tough.

Good...now let the Leafs pay a king's ransom for Weber.
They'll pay that ransom for Carlson...assuming he doesn't pull a Mike Green

Back