• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

no one has caught that movie I talked about last week on Netflix called "Short Term 12"... really well acted and written

As someone who was an obscene fanboy of "Mr. Show" back in the day....I can't even express how rad it is to see Bob Odenkirk have this kind of explosion in popularity almost two decades later.

Guy is easily one of my all-time favorite comedic minds....

Better Call Saul beginning is amazing!

Better Call Saul first episode ending is HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! :)

Loved the middle too, helped shed some light on to some of the main characters.

But if you are a Breaking Bad fan, the hooks were out there for you.

Last edited:
Better Call Saul beginning is amazing!

Better Call Saul first episode ending is HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! :)

Loved the middle too, helped shed some light on to some of the main characters.

But if you are a Breaking Bad fan, the hooks were out there for you.

Excellent. Good to hear. Will be checking out.

Walking Dead continuously makes such weird writing choices.

Spoiler.

T walks into the back of that house, sees a muncher scratching at the door, ignores it, walks into a second bedroom, turns his back on the entrance and ponders some photos on the wall for a minute or two. Completely zones out to the point he can't hear a shuffling muncher walking up behind him.

Just don't understand that sequence.

A long time survivor who has developed incredible melee skills, tactics, and instincts is again taken down like a chump. Frustrating. They could have had the exact same outcome by having the ambush come unexpectedly while T was consoling the kid.

I think the point is that he's exactly the sensitive soul that would get distracted by seeing pics of the guy's baby twin bros.

He's had brushes with death several times by being careless or human....this time he was by himself when it happened.

Almost the most fitting end for the character

yeah that's why the ghosts were telling him he had to pay the price for not doing what it takes to survive before, and putting everyone at risk.

yeah that's why the ghosts were telling him he had to pay the price for not doing what it takes to survive before, and putting everyone at risk.

Yup it was a really well done episode...and it had to happen soon too....WD leads TV with meaningless black characters.

Back