• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

Jack is the best. Jack makes me extra angry at Rogers because he's the kind of guy they won't let the Leafs gave.

The Jays need a Jack. The Leafs need a Jack. Jack is love, Jack is life.

Jack Armstrong was unhinged tonight and it was great, but we need to accept his alcoholism is likely going to end with a whisky bottle heaved at a ref during a playoff game.

the feed i get usually just has in-arena entertainment instead of commercials and they had a little thing with Matt and Jack and I was shocked (and disappointed) to see him with a Starbucks cup instead of a glass of scotch.

Jack is the best. Jack makes me extra angry at Rogers because he's the kind of guy they won't let the Leafs gave.

The Jays need a Jack. The Leafs need a Jack. Jack is love, Jack is life.

B9fMjc8.jpg

Man Pascal has one hell of a game. SPICY

OG showed up on D tonight and also had a hell of a game on the other end too. Nice to see some life here.

Lowry was a good teammate tonight. Pulled Lin aside a few times to talk to him. Also nice leadership at the end to ensure Nurse took Pascal out.

BUT we still need a backup 4. When teams go small we are fine. But for the times they have legit two big man on the floor we need to be able to have match ups for it.

Man Pascal has one hell of a game. SPICY

OG showed up on D tonight and also had a hell of a game on the other end too. Nice to see some life here.

Lowry was a good teammate tonight. Pulled Lin aside a few times to talk to him. Also nice leadership at the end to ensure Nurse took Pascal out.

BUT we still need a backup 4. When teams go small we are fine. But for the times they have legit two big man on the floor we need to be able to have match ups for it.

Legit question...who runs 2 big man sets in 2019?

Legit question...who runs 2 big man sets in 2019?

By a big man I don’t mean a kanter(Portland I know) or zbo. I mean a 6’9-6’10 4. Like Morris. Who can spare Pascal if tired or foul trouble. Without having to go to Gasol-Ibaka. OG is more suited to guarding 2/3’s in my opinion.

By a big man I don’t mean a kanter(Portland I know) or zbo. I mean a 6’9-6’10 4. Like Morris. Who can spare Pascal if tired or foul trouble. Without having to go to Gasol-Ibaka. OG is more suited to guarding 2/3’s in my opinion.

What your describing is Morris or Kaminsky, or if he's in basketball shape, Randolph, or bought out Robin Lopez.

Back