You're just as "annoying" as Habdul is with Catton. Stop already.Apart from the legit top pairing RHD who can play right now.
Dickinson-Reinbacher for a decade +
You're just as "annoying" as Habdul is with Catton. Stop already.Apart from the legit top pairing RHD who can play right now.
Dickinson-Reinbacher for a decade +
Who pissed in your Borscht this morning?You're just as "annoying" as Habdul is with Catton. Stop already.
Scouts and draft pundits are dead-wrong lots. IE, just recently, Shane Wright for example. So I would argue Catton is a better player without hesitation based on many factors. One being:
View: https://x.com/Hockey_Robinson/status/1794114781869212042?t=rvV6Cb8C-LAkAFjQl_kyyg&s=19
But total points tends to incorporate health as wellPoint rate is more important than total points imo
But total points tends to incorporate health as well
Maybe. Goalies develop weird.Fowler was a homerun
In his most recent talent rankings, Pronman drops Demigod to 8 best prospect… just behind Catton and Sennecke
I would draft a goalie every year but not in round 1 and hope one hits one dayMaybe. Goalies develop weird.
Actually all the goalies we drafted did well. So let's draft more this year and trade them for offensive talent.
The weird overage draft strategy sucked.
Yeah i would take a freakish 6 7 Latvian tender in the 5-7 round every year and wait to hit.I would draft a goalie every year but not in round 1 and hope one hits one day
View: https://x.com/coreypronman/status/1795420239775105190?s=46&t=a3HPp5YfHU2XDo78oSJMFA
Top-10 ordered in projected Tiers per Pronman:
1-Elite- Celebrini
2-Bubble elite - Levshunov
3-NHL All-Star - Yakemchuk, Silayev, Buium
4-Bubble All Star - Catton, Sennecke, Demigod (#8 - below avg skater)
5-Top of the Lineup Player - Parekh, Lindstrom (#10 - below avg hockey sense), Dickinson (#11 - below avg hockey sense)
I will disagree .....Dickinson (#11 - below avg hockey sense)If taken solely in term of potential and ceiling, that doesn’t seem too off.
Skill grades are evaluated based on 5-criteria:If taken solely in term of potential and ceiling, that doesn’t seem too off.
I think the top 10 will be a very good draft like 2015 minus McJesus , with no major busts .Skill grades are evaluated based on 5-criteria:
- Skating
- Puck skills
- Hockey sense
- Compete
- Shot
Pronman views this as an avg draft cuvée
yup , dont fuck up this draft and get an impact player at any positionThen take Buium and pair with Reinbacher for a decade plus.
I seriously don’t have a horse and there is no race. Take the BPA with roster construction in mind.
I would draft a goalie every year but not in round 1 and hope one hits one day
Point rate is more important than total points imo
Too many vowels. Sounds vaguely Russian. Probably a homophobe and a fascist too.Then take Buium and pair with Reinbacher for a decade plus.
I seriously don’t have a horse and there is no race. Take the BPA with roster construction in mind.
Who Buium? His parents were former Israeli athletes before immigrating to USToo many vowels. Sounds vaguely Russian. Probably a homophobe and a fascist too.