• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2025-26 Canes Miscellaneous Thread

Any other STM's in the East/West priority lounges? FYI I just finished my "migration" due to the aisle reconfiguration -- was in the first group this morning at 10am.

I was able to move from my 102 aisle seats near the blue line towards the goal (to my right) about 10 seats to "stay" in sideline preferred (which is now 101) and keep the aisle for only a $6 bump in seat price over this year, rather than stay in my current location which is closer to the blue line, but will now be in the middle of the row in 102 instead of an aisle (and which is now at Center Ice pricing a $28 bump over this year), or move left towards center to keep my "102" center-side aisle (the Center Ice + aisle pricing $35 over this year).

I had been in those same 102-H aisle seats since the Raleigh Entertainment & Sports Arena opened in '99, so I'm sort of grieving the loss a bit :)

Good luck to any other movers!
 
Last edited:
Any other STM's in the East/West priority lounges? FYI I just finished my "migration" due to the aisle reconfiguration -- was in the first group this morning at 10am.

I was able to move from my 102 aisle seats near the blue line towards the goal (to my right) about 10 seats to "stay" in sideline preferred (which is now 101) and keep the aisle for only a $6 bump in seat price over this year, rather than stay in my current location which is closer to the blue line, but will now be in the middle of the row in 102 instead of an aisle (and which is now at Center Ice pricing a $28 bump over this year), or move left towards center to keep my "102" center-side aisle (the Center Ice + aisle pricing $35 over this year).

I had been in those same 102-H aisle seats since the Raleigh Entertainment & Sports Arena opened in '99, so I'm sort of grieving the loss a bit :)

Good luck to any other movers!
Thanks for this. Just texted my ticket guy. Haven’t heard anything from them and I’m in that group of folks also.
 
Thanks for this. Just texted my ticket guy. Haven’t heard anything from them and I’m in that group of folks also.
The migration is spread out over 2 weeks my rep said, with groups by the hour I think... My rep emailed me a few weeks ago, and then again a reminder yesterday. Just log into your account manager, there's a splash-landing page to jump into the seat selection if your window is open already, but it depends on your account date. There's no access code or whatever to get in, since it's through your regular account manager portal.
 
The migration is spread out over 2 weeks my rep said, with groups by the hour I think... My rep emailed me a few weeks ago, and then again a reminder yesterday. Just log into your account manager, there's a splash-landing page to jump into the seat selection if your window is open already, but it depends on your account date. There's no access code or whatever to get in, since it's through your regular account manager portal.
Since the email address was slightly different it ended up in my junk. Luckily my slot is tomorrow. I’m an aisle guy and hoping I can keep it that way.
 
Since the email address was slightly different it ended up in my junk. Luckily my slot is tomorrow. I’m an aisle guy and hoping I can keep it that way.
I have a friend with current aisles behind me in 102 who also goes tomorrow, at 10a. Good luck! I kinda wish I could go back in there just to see how it's going but it's not available once new seats are confirmed.
 
The lines at practise this morning were as they were to start the game. Nikishin skated as the extra dman but RBA said he’s definitely an option for tomorrow after clearing concussion protocol. They’re scheduled to skate tomorrow morning so we’ll see.

Svechnikov - Aho - Jarvis
Hall - Stankoven - Blake
Ehlers - Staal - Martinook
Carrier - Jankowski - Robinson
Deslauriers - Kotkaniemi

Slavin - Chatfield
Miller - Walker
Gostisbehere - Reilly
Nikishin

Andersen | Bussi | Kochetkov
 
From the Flyers side, Noah Cates is out for the rest of the series. Dvorak should be good to go, although he didn’t practice today and is listed as day to day. With Cares out, Zegras moves to center. And Owen Tippett skated today, we’ll see if that means he’s in tomorrow.


View: https://x.com/charlieo_conn/status/2052070166339457237?s=61

Considering Tocchet is not even crazy about playing Zegras at center, that is a hole for Philly down the middle now...Tippett back will help them but you never want to lose one of your top 3 center options this time of year.
 
He hasn’t been particularly interested in playing Barkey at center either, but needs must. That does shift the dynamic of their center group and takes away a moderate size advantage over Carolina’s first two lines. It’ll be interesting to see how they plan to match up with the Staal line, especially now that Brind’Amour has signaled a willingness to load that line up if needed. If Tippett is back, you’d assume he slides back onto a line with Zegras, since that’s how they lined up against the Pens. No idea who the other wing would be … Tocchet used them as a speed line before, with Barkey on that wing but they need him at center. Bump, probably, or maybe Martone. They like to keep Dvorak and Konecny together on that first line. That four man center group leaves Couturier as the only center they have who can properly check anybody, although Dvorak generally holds his own as a 2 way guy.
 
Back
Top