• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2018-2019 Edition

Might it be.....Corky?

what-a-twist-gif-6.gif

Corky wasn't in the political threads Trudeau bashing was he? For his socks of all things.

That's a Holmes move. And since Bozo did it...

This is all clearly Preston's doing. Only he has this level of mastery over faking IP addresses.

The best part is I still don't even know what the **** an IP is. If I wasn't so ashamed of posting here for 20 years I'd show my real life friends these accusations. They'd get a kick out of me being seen as a computer mastermind.

The best part is I still don't even know what the **** an IP is. If I wasn't so ashamed of posting here for 20 years I'd show my real life friends these accusations. They'd get a kick out of me being seen as a computer mastermind.

It's cool. We are also embarrassed that you post here.

Someone was telling me this is the first time in 100 years that both Montreal and Detroit missed the playoffs in the same season.

That sounds like something a computer mastermind would say to deflect attention.

He said lots of things

- "Senators are an unstoppable T-1000"
- "Brown people are scary and inferior"
- "I'm not a nazi"

Each more ridiculous than the last.
Credit where credit's due, "unstoppable T-1000" was definitely koreaboy.

One of the most amazing, unintentionally correct analogies I've ever seen, tbh.

The Sens were the T-1000---the newer, younger, flashier, more advanced model that got defeated in the end by the old, busted, gritty Terminator model.

Credit where credit's due, "unstoppable T-1000" was definitely koreaboy.

One of the most amazing, unintentionally correct analogies I've ever seen, tbh.

The Sens were the T-1000---the newer, younger, flashier, more advanced model that got defeated in the end by the old, busted, gritty Terminator model.

I know, it was just funnier in my head with that progression.

The craziest part of the Marner offersheet thing is Marner is currently selling iPhones, Intact insurance, Beats by Dre, there was that one with Nylander was that also Apple?

Completely ignoring the fact that he is one of us, he could not possibly make more money in any other market.

Ya was listening on my drive this morning. I wanted to tune in to see if Colaiacovo and whats-his-name with all the makeup would own up to how wrong they were. They of course didn't.

And then ya, Dregs comes on and immediately drops "can you say offer sheet?" when talking about Marner. Guy is the worst of the worst.

Leafs won last night! Guess what topic Darren Dreger discussed this morning? Offersheets of course!

Stop reading/watching/listening. It's not hard to ignore unless you're a child who likes free candy.

The craziest part of the Marner offersheet thing is Marner is currently selling iPhones, Intact insurance, Beats by Dre, there was that one with Nylander was that also Apple?

Completely ignoring the fact that he is one of us, he could not possibly make more money in any other market.

Ya I'm hoping Dubas is helping out in landing these guys big endorsement deals.

Then is selling them on staying together in Toronto, winning, becoming legends, and having guaranteed endorsements/fame/statues built for their rest of their god damn lives.

Ya was listening on my drive this morning. I wanted to tune in to see if Colaiacovo and whats-his-name with all the makeup would own up to how wrong they were. They of course didn't.

And then ya, Dregs comes on and immediately drops "can you say offer sheet?" when talking about Marner. Guy is the worst of the worst.

That was so obnoxious and pathetic. When 0 offersheets occurs again this summer I hope everyone holds it against him.

Mitch is literally the last type of player who would consider taking an offer sheet. Local kid who has turned into a hero in the hockey market he grew up in. Close to family, probably about to hit a millie or more in endorsement money, playing on a contender.

Willy or Auston, it was far fetched and stupid but there was at least a narrative there. With Mitch, it's beyond fan fiction.

You made fun of me? I melted down? I think you have me mixed up with someone else. What thread?

Mostly I banned you because it's fun... And you pointed out that we should ban Holmes' new account. I found the irony delicious.

Back