• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League - Regular Season 2018-19

Simmonds would be a good fit here. Just not at what we would have to give up to get him.
Not interested - always love the player & his game but it’s not the right fit for this team given where they are & where they’re headed. Not interested in surrendering an asset for a UFA- to be and no interest in agreeing to an extension on a 30-yr old power forward.

Prefer MB try to trade for a younger player who may look to be on the outs with their existing team. Two players I’ve been focusing on are Toffolli & Gostisbehere.

Not interested - always love the player & his game but it’s not the right fit for this team given where they are & where they’re headed. Not interested in surrendering an asset for a UFA- to be and no interest in agreeing to an extension on a 30-yr old power forward.

Prefer MB try to trade for a younger player who may look to be on the outs with their existing team. Two players I’ve been focusing on are Toffolli & Gostisbehere.

I'd take a run at him as a UFA but I agree not as a rental.

So, basically exactly what I said?

However, I wouldn't trade any picks or anything above a B prospect right now. You don't trade good pieces just to make sure you remain a bubble team.

There are teams that will pony up a 1st rounder for him so MB should stay away.

I would venture a guess that Nashville and Calgary will be in on him and possibly Vegas

I would venture a guess that Nashville and Calgary will be in on him and possibly Vegas

Doubt Simmonds is fetching a first from anyone .....its a buyers market this year

The only player Calgary should pony up a 1 for is Bobo of Columbus

Don't Simmonds and Subban not get along over the kneeling for the anthem stuff?

Is Gottabethere your new Alexander Edler?

I wonder how cheap Wennberg could be had. His contact is fine. Even if he doesn't turn it around he wouldn't be a complete disaster on the cap. If he turns it around he could be a bargain.

He may just be in need of a change of scenery.

I wonder how cheap Wennberg could be had. His contact is fine. Even if he doesn't turn it around he wouldn't be a complete disaster on the cap. If he turns it around he could be a bargain.

He may just be in need of a change of scenery.
I agree - just not sure CBJ is willing to deal Wennberg given they’re in the thick of things and potentially will be losing another forward talent in Panarin.

Renaud Lavoie
@renlavoietva
Nathan Beaulieu made a trade request to the Sabres management. Not playing much and it’s a contract year.

20:06 - 16 janv. 2019

Back