• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Gdt|back home for gm 3&all the good stuff that comes with that like line mat…oshit queef is our coach and we gonna c 18 mins of kampf fuuuuuucccckkkkk

Ya getting zero aging gracefully years out of both Muzz and Brodie really screwed us. But we've known about that for a while and the GM did nothing to fix it. Decided to burn another year of Matthews/Willy/Marner's prime instead.

This all comes down to Tre deciding he had atleast one year of grace where the team and coach would still be looked at as the previous guys. And he decided to use it fully. Just a huge bitch season for a scared GM in over his head.

Fantastic forward group but the d are the worst, Keefe or no Keefe. Brodie declining and Muzzin's death has killed them. You can't lose two top pair d and not replace either of them. That's on the GMs.
I agree. Also, they are acquiring pure shit and not going for the best D available.

It's definitely the worst team the Leafs have faced in the playoffs since the Habs. But it's also the worst Leafs roster so not a big surprise that it's been such a struggle.
The roster is probably actually the best. The usage of players, as usual, is the worst.

This is the deepest we’ve been up front, even with Willy and McMann out. Our D is suspect for sure, but on paper good enough.

Our best goalie is riding the pine.

We have an imbecile in charge.

The roster is probably actually the best. The usage of players, as usual, is the worst.

This is the deepest we’ve been up front, even with Willy and McMann out. Our D is suspect for sure, but on paper good enough.

Our best goalie is riding the pine.

We have an imbecile in charge.
It's different, not sure about the best. They don't have a single viable top matchup pair defenseman. They used to have two of them.

But I agree they're deep as fuck up front. Fewer Jarnkrok's, more Domi's has been nice even if it has negatively impacted them defensively a bit. All that could have been mitigated by acquiring a stud d but they didn't do that so I hesitate to say this is their best team. I can't get there.

It's different, not sure about the best. They don't have a single viable top matchup pair defenseman. They used to have two of them.

But I agree they're deep as fuck up front. Fewer Jarnkrok's, more Domi's has been nice even if it has negatively impacted them defensively a bit. All that could have been mitigated by acquiring a stud d but they didn't do that so I hesitate to say this is their best team. I can't get there.
Hanifin was there. If we didn’t want to dive in on him, there were good second tier options. My brain just cannot compute a fucking management group that goes all in on Baboon as a first pairing guy - for the second time!

Back