• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain



I've said it before and I'll say it again. This is worse for the consumer, big alcohol and big tobacco than it is for current Multi-State Operators who are just growing out. They have mroe time to continue to expand and grow into juggernauts, making any future post-legalization acquisition far more expensive than it would be today. Give them another 5 years of growing exponentially and the big boys could be acquired for $10b or more once it is legal for big tobacco and alcohol to do so.


EDIT: Also look out. CURA and TRUL just broke bullish. Nice volume on CURA in particular. They dumped harder and didn't get as much as a blast off as the others so this could be a laggard effect kinda thing.
 
I have no idea about the short term....but feeling quite confident 2-3 yrs out for those top MSOs.

They have all the metrics that institutional investors like....just need a little clarity on the banking/regulatory side.
 
Guys, I'm so tired this past week. I thought I was poised for a breakout today, but no, the bears still rule.

New all time highs; you sure your quote screen is working? I even held my nose and bot Boeing and United Airlines for a trade.
 
I was told two or three months ago when I was obnoxiously pumping jpow to wait till August for the crash. Still waiting!
 
I'm 90% long and sweating every second...I still expect a meaty correction. I WON'T REST UNTIL I GET ONE!!!!
 
This morning was very exciting, but that insanity ebbed down quickly and it ended a meh day.

But fuck, I am so tired. It's been so hot here, and it's tough to sleep at night, even with the AC. Missing quality sleep and stressed overall, not a great combo. I haven't watched CNBC in forever!
 
AAPL gapping down for the first time in ages. Rotation to non-tech continues. I will sell some of my Boeing and United Airlines calls at the open to lock in gainz
 
Took a nibble on TRUL near lows today. Baby nibble. Just accumulating. Would be nice if we already hit lows but not counting on it. Still not quite back to my old share count on them but the thesis of hitting that temporary bottom ain't a crazy one at this stage.

Heaviest in Thumb still. Curaleaf a decent bit behind and trulieve now relatively close behind Curaleaf.

Broad market consolidation may be coming here so we'll see how MJ reacts.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CH1
Bought the Boeing calls I sold at the open for 1/2 price. Stop at break even. I love a bottom fishing trade with no risk.
 
Doesn’t get any clearer than this. Which states are not going to want a piece??

 
Bot the JUSH for a potential PA trade. A little risky, because it's already at 52 wk highs.
 
MSO bear flag playing out it seems. Just a lack of demand at these levels in the absence of the hype leading up to earnings week. Equilibrium for now. We'll see which way she breaks but I ain't holding my breath.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CH1
Back
Top