MindzEye
Wayward Ditch Pig
Why don't they buy all the stocks, including TNY?
I know, right. I'll take 2.00-2.50 for my tny shares if Jerome is buying.
Why don't they buy all the stocks, including TNY?
What a day.
took 22 points on the dark side -- still holding half
I fully expect them to report at like 10pm tonight.C'mon CBII!!!
I fully expect them to report at like 10pm tonight.
God I really do love that piece of shit company. I actually think these earnings should be decent. And they're still cheap. We'll see if the market cares. Something tells me the market may be too busy buying Apple and Microsoft and whatnot but hey we can dream.
Guidance should be good since I think they reached profitability in q1 2020. But that's already priced in, right?we have a reason to get out of bed tomorrow
the Company announces that it will host a conference call on Tuesday, June 16, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. (EST) to discuss the Company’s 2019 annual results. The Company also expects to provide guidance on its first quarter 2020 interim results during the earnings call.
TORONTO, June 15, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CB2 Insights Inc. (“CB2” or the “Company”) (CSE: CBII; OTCQB: CBIIF) announces that it has been delayed in filing its annual financial statements (the “Annual Financial Statements”) and associated management discussion and analysis (“MD&A”) for the year-ended December 31, 2019, which were required to be filed on June 15, 2020.
The Company now expects to file the Annual Financial Statements and related MD&A on or before Thursday June 18, 2020.
The delay in filing occurred due to the Company’s auditors request for additional time to finalize its review of the Company’s financial information and to complete its normal audit procedures.
As a result of the above, the Company has rescheduled its earnings call to Friday June 19, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. (EST).