• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

Green Thumb the next domino to fall. Looking to raise $150m potentially for about 4.7% dilution.



EDIT: ’”initial public offering of securities in the United States,” as all of its previous sales have taken place in Canada.”.

Could be nothing, could be related to that NYSE ETF coming in September, could be uplist related. Regardless, interesting. And not surprising to see companies taking advantage of the big blast off. This is absolutely the right time to do this even if it sucks for current shareholders in the short-term.
 
Last edited:
No signs of the lows being set. Still scouting. Hoping Green Thumb loses 18 personally. Would like to add more in the 17's. A nibble. Little baby nibbles.

Curaleaf was most oversold, but cooling the RSI now. Bear flag IMO. But good to see my thesis about them getting the most short-term bullish action play out. Would like to see it continue even if I think it's doubtful.
 
Last edited:
got some thumb at 17.90 for LT accounts

shorted Gold -- already out for some quick cash flow.

in PTON calls, should move once it gets through 69.5
 
How can Tesla have almost a 1000 PE and still be rising like there’s no limit to how much money they can make? If earnings quadruple, it’s still a PE of 250. It’s gone up like 20x in the last six months from its lows. This company is a total mystery to me. It’s stories like that that make me concerned about what’s around the corner. Hopefully whatever that is, if it’s bad, is limited to just the obscene plays like Elon co.
 
How can Tesla have almost a 1000 PE and still be rising like there’s no limit to how much money they can make? If earnings quadruple, it’s still a PE of 250. It’s gone up like 20x in the last six months from its lows. This company is a total mystery to me. It’s stories like that that make me concerned about what’s around the corner. Hopefully whatever that is, if it’s bad, is limited to just the obscene plays like Elon co.

cult stock...massive extended short squeeze. some big hedge funds have been bearish since 400.

I was just tempted to buy puts a little earlier...but the premium is sky high and I don't trust myself to time it right.
 
still in PTON calls...added COST calls. need money for an upcoming Costco order
 
PTON at $62 a few days ago was probably a decent jump on point.

I have it in my LT account since $18.... today's buy is just a short term trade; and will bail quickly if it can't hold 69.

overall market may be running out of gas...so I don't want to get too complacent
 
Did you buy it in the March lows or before then? It seems like March was an eternity ago. I still can’t believe I didn’t pounce on a couple of opportunities. I was thinking yesterday that looking back, I just wasn’t targeted on anything at the time, but I wonder if I had been whether I’d have stuck to the sidelines anyway.
 
I’m still shaking my head over Tesla. All the other big name tech companies are often criticized for being overheated at PEs in the 30s. Some are in the 200s. Tesla is 1000! I can’t get over it. If there’s one company that has to crash down to earth, it’s that.
 
It was back in March -- my catalyst was Citron issuing a sell rating and a price target of $5. small starter position of 100 shares, so my conviction level was not super high back then.

Mar 13, 2020 - Citron Updates Peloton ($PTON). Peloton Investors Must “Eat the Apple” and Accept the Truth. 2020 Tgt. Price – $5.
 
Big test on TRUL here as she started the hourly oversold bounce. Dead cat and another leg down or 3 or legit reversal? Honestly can't even begin to guess. Everything is on the table here. I'm leaning towards more downside. I think market makers will look to shake as many people out as possible. It's too easy to buy this current dip. It'll be far more difficult to buy another 15-20% lower from here. That's when fear hits.

Let's go.

EDIT: big buying on Thumb here. Need follow through. The potential is there for an explosive reversal but it won't be easy.
 
Apple is singlehandedly carrying the market today. What a monster. And it’s in the midst of trying to convince its buddies to follow.
 
Back
Top