CH1
The Artist Formerly Known as chiggins.
I thought you said TRUL is the best of the bunch. That's the only one I'm looking at.
Changing your recommendation?
No. TRUL is my favourite. GTII is probably the safest bet.
I thought you said TRUL is the best of the bunch. That's the only one I'm looking at.
Changing your recommendation?
So why do you like gamestop?
Gamestop _ I have never seen so many shorts in a stock.
Short Interest as % of Float 99.62%
Also: it's okay to change your mind on companies. Sometimes information changes. Better to change your mind than to stay loyal to lemon.
Well I have no retort to that.I changed my mind on SHOP, you idiot.
I changed my mind on SHOP, you idiot.
You also could have rechanged it. Like I said, my mistake wasn't selling SHOP at $100 (from 30)....my mistake was never buying it back in between $100 and $1000
Best play to avoid fomo is to scale out or take off half at a time. You'll always get a piece while locking in gains. If 100% was your initial target, sell half and let the rest ride. Risk free money. Unless... Again.. The company turns into a dud.Wish I could see how it would've unfolded in an alternate timeline where I didn't sell SHOP at $200. When it hit $400, would I have bailed? $600? Would I be holding it now? I think if I managed to stay strong past like $400 or $500, I'd still have it now. But I can't imagine that if $200 shook me out, I would've been able to sit tight after it doubled from there. Though I have to say, I did learn from that. I'm not scared of my winners anymore.
Selling a stock should be considered taking risk off (a form of insurance), not a breakup that lasts forever (SHOP is dead to me)
In March we could've bought it back in the $300s (USD). Maybe the worst missed opportunity of them all.
Best play to avoid fomo is to scale out or take off half at a time. You'll always get a piece while locking in gains. If 100% was your initial target, sell half and let the rest ride. Risk free money. Unless... Again.. The company turns into a dud.
Best play to avoid fomo is to scale out or take off half at a time. You'll always get a piece while locking in gains. If 100% was your initial target, sell half and let the rest ride. Risk free money. Unless... Again.. The company turns into a dud.