corksens
Legend
Then why did you come up with the wrong number?No shit dude..... of course I used a legit site, www.nhlnumbers.com. Little behind in times aren't we?
Then why did you come up with the wrong number?No shit dude..... of course I used a legit site, www.nhlnumbers.com. Little behind in times aren't we?
Lets assume they all get top dollar that totals up $21.5M which leaves $16.725M in cap space, more then enough to sign both Franson and Kadri plus room to sign a mid ranged UFA.
I fail to see how it screws us, I just added up the guys who have contracts next year and there is $31.775M tied up in cap space, if the cap goes up to 70 million like many people are predicting then leaves $38.225M to work with.
Key guys that need to be signed next year: Riemer, Kessel, Phaneuf, Gardiner. Guys like Kessel and Phaneuf are likely going to command $6.5-7M, Gardiner (depending on how he preforms this year) will likely ger $3.5-4M, Reimer in the hood of $2.9-3.5M. Lets assume they all get top dollar that totals up $21.5M which leaves $16.725M in cap space, more then enough to sign both Franson and Kadri plus room to sign a mid ranged UFA.
Then why did you come up with the wrong number?
I don't know if it's that simple.
UFA day is July 1, RFA day is....whenever.
GOOD GOD, its a full on Fred Festival. He didn't figure on the fact that no one in the entire NHL will take Dion Phaneuf off his hands. Do you REALLY think he wants to piss off Franson and Kadri? Really?
No one wants him at 6.5. No one. And he is NOT going to sign for 7 million, not after what every sophisticated hockey observer saw from him in game seven.
Lupul will never re sign while Randy Carlyle is the coach.
Discuss.
Also, Tyler Biggs is going to hold out.