organicsteroid
Banned
Montana you never made a really good post in your career, that was deep, thoughtful, prescient. But its too bad you feel that way. Its pretty homerish here, and for people to be saying that Reimer was our best player last year, is just so brutally inaccurate, I think I will allow you to come back, and drop off the picture here.
Reimer is such a great goaline,we brought in another guy at much higher salary? I have told you ad nauseum, two guys were written off as serious Leafs in the Boston series. Reimer and Phaneuf. Get me an NHL goalie and get rid of that overpaid stiff were almost ad verbatim what was screamed upstairs at Nonis.
Yet the blue and white crowd here still fawns over them.
Reimer is such a great goaline,we brought in another guy at much higher salary? I have told you ad nauseum, two guys were written off as serious Leafs in the Boston series. Reimer and Phaneuf. Get me an NHL goalie and get rid of that overpaid stiff were almost ad verbatim what was screamed upstairs at Nonis.
Yet the blue and white crowd here still fawns over them.