• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

MLB Draft Chatter 2016

Re: 2016 MLB Dynasty Draft Thread (Habspatrol OTC)

Mindz is proud to select, from the year 1914....Starting Pitcher: George Herman Ruth

Corbis-VV6968.jpg

giphy.gif

**** i wish i didnt trade all my picks.

All my stuff going off the board.

**** you all. This wouldn't happen if people added players after they draft them.

....and if I was more smrter.

:smilielol5:

You guys are sooooooooooooooooo funny!!!

Seriously though... some well deserved and well played shots.

**** you all. This wouldn't happen if people added players after they draft them.

....and if I was more smrter.

I would, but it's not letting me put guys on the DL yet, and it's not letting me add him otherwise I'd have an illegal roster. Is there a way we can change the settings to allow temporary violations until the draft is done, and then switch back to being strict after?

I would, but it's not letting me put guys on the DL yet, and it's not letting me add him otherwise I'd have an illegal roster. Is there a way we can change the settings to allow temporary violations until the draft is done, and then switch back to being strict after?

You have to drop people to add new players, if it puts you over the limit.

Well it's your fault for taking Bregman so early then.

This is a valid point....we need everyone picking up their drafted players as they go, (and dropping players/prospects ro make room if/when necessary) otherwise we'll run into the situation where some people will be going over their roster max limit, then making 2-1, 3-1, 4-1, trades and circumventing league rules in the process.

25 roster players, 30 minor leaguer roster limit is in effect.....start of the draft is the start of our league season.

Last edited:
Yep, good point. There is no temporary increase in roster size during the draft, in this league. Teams with a full roster must drop a player when adding one.

Back