• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Trump must love this Moore fellow.

All the bad press in the nation with a singular focus on Moore as opposed to trump.

Jemaine Clement
Trump met our Prime Minister.

DOvUAYCVoAAHWTX.jpg

DOvUApuVoAAK55A.jpg

Triggered snowflake tries to shut down free speech:

19989302_1902556073330481_6160039562493559945_n.jpg

Sheriff Troy E. Nehls
Like This Page · 22 hrs ·

I have received numerous calls regarding the offensive display on this truck as it is often seen along FM 359. If you know who owns this truck or it is yours, I would like to discuss it with you. Our Prosecutor has informed us she would accept Disorderly Conduct charges regarding it, but I feel we could come to an agreement regarding a modification to it. — with Savana Priest, Juliet Barnes, Bill Maher and 22 others.

23559582_1954765468109541_7014063934255907560_n.jpg

Did a entire generation of men just get away with doing this? Should every man over 45 who was in a position of power just be automatically suspected of sexual assault?

The list is insane at this point.

As a man who goes out of his way to not make women uncomfortable, yes, it really does.

The only sexual assault I ever witnessed was a drunk gay guy grabbing a drunk straight dudes junk during basic training. Granted, I'm not in a position of power, and I don't know what happens behind closed doors and in private, but still, this is insane to me.

On a side note, are you over the age of 45?

not 45 yet thank god.

I don't think it's a societal problem - it's just a human problem. I'm sure it's even worse in other societies.

And maybe just maybe we're finally ready to take another evolutionary step.

As a man who goes out of his way to not make women uncomfortable, yes, it really does.

The only sexual assault I ever witnessed was a drunk gay guy grabbing a drunk straight dudes junk during basic training. Granted, I'm not in a position of power, and I don't know what happens behind closed doors and in private, but still, this is insane to me.

On a side note, are you over the age of 45?

I bet that you've witnessed a lot more than that and they just never really registered.

Thinking back, I've witnessed a lot of things that were not cool at all. Maybe nothing flagrant... but definitely stuff that went further than it should have.

I've probably done stuff that I shouldn't have, tbh. Nothing crazy, and nothing abusing a power position, but still, probably offsides.

Back