• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

From the front page of the National Post today: Conrad Black going full retard.

gss4Vs2.png

Pretty funny how much of a sycophant Black is for Trump. And it's so transparently obvious that it all comes down to Trump being his buddy, and a fellow member of the sleazy, corrupt, fake billionaires club.

I suppose an additional motivation could be that this is Black grovelling at Trump's feet for a pardon of the felony conviction that currently keeps him out of the United States.

Well, Trump is a unifying force.

This Week
@ThisWeekABC
NEW: Special counsel sends wide-ranging request for documents to Justice Department. abcn.ws/2hMOJpW

https://www.mediaite.com/online/mcm...ligence-of-a-kindergartner-at-private-dinner/

Over a July dinner with Oracle CEO Safra Catz — who has been mentioned as a candidate for several potential administration jobs — McMaster bluntly trashed his boss, said the sources, four of whom told BuzzFeed News they heard about the exchange directly from Catz. The top national security official dismissed the president variously as an “idiot” and a “dope” with the intelligence of a “kindergartner,” the sources said.

Everyone ready for the next war in the middle east? http://nationalpost.com/opinion/viv...bama-for-the-looming-mideast-war-against-iran

As the world welcomed the demise of ISIL’s reign of terror in the Mideast, it largely missed a more spectacular development: the entrenchment of Iranian power and control, from Tehran to the Mediterranean Sea, controlling large swaths of Syria and all of Lebanon, and strategic outposts in Yemen and Libya. As ISIL filled the vacuum left by the abdication of American power by the Obama administration, so now Iran will occupy the space left by ISIL.

Iran openly brays its desire for the destruction of Israel and its intention to spread its extreme, radical and violent brand of Islam throughout the region. In Iran’s sights are Jordan, the Gulf states and Saudi Arabia.

The Obama administration romanced Iran, but snubbed and even humiliated traditional American allies, like Israel, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, the UAE and Kuwait. As a result, Egypt and Saudi Arabia, two significant powers threatened and marginalized by Obama’s pro-Iranian policy, have become close and unlikely allies of Israel. Strategic, political, military and intelligence co-operation among these countries is reported to be deeply entrenched and close.
Sounds like its going to be a fun one.

Kyle Griffin @kylegriffin1
Real quote from Alabama Pastor Earl Wise, a Moore supporter: “How these gals came up with this, I don’t know. They must have had some sweet dreams somewhere down the line. Plus there are some 14-year-olds, who, the way they look, could pass for 20.” bit.ly/2zRCkI9

Real quote from Alabama Pastor Earl Wise, a Moore supporter: “How these gals came up with this, I don’t know. They must have had some sweet dreams somewhere down the line. Plus there are some 14-year-olds, who, the way they look, could pass for 20.” bit.ly/2zRCkI9

the state of alabama never ceases to amaze

I’m 33 - and trying to imagine a friend bringing a High schooler as a date to, say, a party is a ridiculous unfathomable thought.

It’s amazing that these apparently religious god fearing folk think that abortion and gun rights are sancrosanct and a higher imperative than statutory rape.

did you guys read this other link I posted?

I got about halfway through it. Sadly I doubt we are done seeing political (and other) careers ended because of previous sexual improprieties (sadly because of how prevalent it is, not because I am sad that careers are being ended)

I’m 33 - and trying to imagine a friend bringing a High schooler as a date to, say, a party is a ridiculous unfathomable thought.

It’s amazing that these apparently religious god fearing folk think that abortion and gun rights are sancrosanct and a higher imperative than statutory rape.

I still find the half your age plus 7 rule works as a great guideline. So as a 32 year old, I can do anyone between about 23 and 50. The further outside of that range you get, the creepier it would be. And once you start talking about people who are young enough to be your kids, that's just totally pervy-creepy territory.

the youngest i went at your age was 20. and that was pushing it.

safe to say that once you graduate from college you shouldn't be going after highschoolers.

Back