• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

It’s pretty funny that you think people haven’t gone ridiculous on Trump. Two pieces of cake? How many diet cokes he drinks? Junk food? All occupied full news cycles. There’s a litany if you even bothered.

It’s pretty funny that you think people haven’t gone ridiculous on Trump. Two pieces of cake? How many diet cokes he drinks? Junk food? All occupied full news cycles. There’s a litany if you even bothered.

I figured you would come back with something like this.

Those are all funny quips but by no means have they "occupied news cycles". They are merely the icing on the cake base of the almost daily personal/campaign scandals, the Russia investigation, immigration ban, climate change laws, separating immigrant children from their parents, national emergency, etc. Ain't no headlines talking about how many cake slices the POTUS consumes.

Try again.

Full news cycles.

Remind me when I’m sitting on a patio in Mexico on my laptop.

Or just look it up yourself. Of course you don’t want to.

You still drunk, bro? I thought you switched to pot.

Full news cycles.

Remind me when I’m sitting on a patio in Mexico on my laptop.

Or just look it up yourself. Of course you don’t want to.

Care to find examples of front page headlines on the topics you claim to have dominated full news cycles? I bet you can't/don't want to.

People are going crazy over Trump because he has displayed historic ineptitude compared to his predecessors. Not because of how many diet cokes he drinks. Don't be intentionally obtuse.

No, media throws in so much inane crap that it actually diminishes the real stories. The real damage. That ****ing dessert story ran for 2 days on cable news. 2 days.

Every single thing he says or does gets blown out of proportion rendering the important stuff as white noise. It plays right into his strategy. Keep believing it isn’t happening.

The latest is laying the Jussie Smollett bullshit at Trump and Pence’s feet. That one is coming back on the Dims with a vengeance. Seriously spend a little time with an open mind, they’re all over the place.

A quick search on my phone of bullshit.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/dec/30/donald-trumps-fake-news-call-often-real/

You guys seem to think this implies it’s all BS. It’s a fallacy that some of you like to use. There is plenty of real damage and it’ll take years to correct but to sit there and say a good amount of people haven’t lost their minds over this guy is just plain dumb.

They have. If your back is up because you relate to that statement well, that’s not my problem.

Meh, we get the same news.

All the stuff he mentioned has been brought up at different points but it never "led news cycles". Sounds like another attempt to blame libtards for the rise of Trump instead of the real perpetrators.

I was kidding. The news cycle featured fluffy stories way before Trump. It's attention grabbing stuff that helps fill 24/7 programming and headlines.

Meh, we get the same news.

All the stuff he mentioned has been brought up at different points but it never "led news cycles". Sounds like another attempt to blame libtards for the rise of Trump instead of the real perpetrators.

So you think the liberal elites ignoring a large swath of the population or simply dismissing them out of hand didn’t play any part in Trump’s win? Really?

Rural America got ignored by the coasts and Washington and Trump was able to take advantage of it.

So you think the liberal elites ignoring a large swath of the population or simply dismissing them out of hand didn’t play any part in Trump’s win? Really?

Rural America got ignored by the coasts and Washington and Trump was able to take advantage of it.

Sure it may have played a role. But Republican elites enabling his every unforgivable misstep allowed him to become who he has today. And I'm not sure why this is relevant to your misleading statement about people overreacting to this moron. Maybe he is just a moron that doesn't need to be defended at every turn by a so-called independent?

Rural America was already Republican country.

Where Trump gained over previous Republicans was in the rust belt. Basically, they fell for his nonsense about bringing manufacturing jobs back in just enough numbers to swing the election.

Trump is a full-on incompetent loon, an arse-licker of the dictators he wishes he could be...but yeah, something something Derangement Syndrome because people laugh at what cake he eats, his mini hands, covfefe, invisible fighter planes, trips to the golf resort while holding the country hostage over his ****ing wall....etc etc

that's not derangement man. it's people trying to cope with life in the Orange Age.

Sure it may have played a role. But Republican elites enabling his every unforgivable misstep allowed him to become who he has today. And I'm not sure why this is relevant to your misleading statement about people overreacting to this moron. Maybe he is just a moron that doesn't need to be defended at every turn by a so-called independent?

The fact you think that I defend Trump tells me you’re clueless.

I’ve defending the Presidents rights to do something. This nuance is beyond you apparently.

Last edited:
Back