Great start so far
CH1 The Artist Formerly Known as chiggins. Nov 23, 2022 #12,405 fergy57 said: I caved too. Fuck it. Canceled right away so I won't forget and get rebilled. Click to expand... it’s worth $20 not to have to ask I where I can stream it for free.. plus every game is available on tap
fergy57 said: I caved too. Fuck it. Canceled right away so I won't forget and get rebilled. Click to expand... it’s worth $20 not to have to ask I where I can stream it for free.. plus every game is available on tap
Preston MBow30 alt account Nov 23, 2022 #12,416 It's okay. Well it's not but I'm gonna tell myself that.
Artnes Well-known member Nov 23, 2022 #12,419 Shades of Lewondoski. Nice save but needed better placement. The short run up kills me every time.
UWHabs Well-known member Nov 23, 2022 #12,420 Team's coming out strong, but you can't afford to miss penalties against the better teams.