• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

I dunno' Chris Paul started to look kind of done himself late last year. There may be an iota of a chance Wiggins improves on a new team.

There is a part of me that wants the Raps to take a chance on Wiggins. He's been horrible, but under an ******* coach and with an ******* teammate (Butler). If you can tap into his brain and get him motivated somehow you could really be getting a star for nothing but cap space.

The other side watches him play and just waste away.

There are rumors that he'll participate in the international tournaments. Maybe we see a different side of Wiggins.

Maybe Adams will be made available this year as well. He could be a nice pick up as he is only 25/26 I think.

Last edited:
Eh Gasol better than Adams now and Adams not good enough to matter long-term.

Helps keep our head above water for the next 2 years, and I'd like to have his bird rights in 2021 just in case. Also a really, really moveable salary piece if you're salary matching for a max salary star between now and then. Love Marc, but I really don't care about having the cap space this summer and with any decline at all, the difference between he and Adams becomes negligible.

Eh Gasol better than Adams now and Adams not good enough to matter long-term.

You could do a lot worse than Adams moving forward. Dudes young and is a pretty good defender. Sure he isn’t the call mover or shooter that Gasol is. And as mindz said he is a really movable piece

What about a Gasol/Ibaka swap for Capela? Houston is going all in. We'd be getting any h younger piece to build with.

What about a Gasol/Ibaka swap for Capela? Houston is going all in. We'd be getting any h younger piece to build with.

Capella signed a long term team friendly deal , doubt he is going anywhere for an expiring contract

Will be interesting to see what avenue Masai pursues

I don't see him chasing a star vet who bolts in a few years like Beal or others

I could see him flipping lets say Ibaka to a capped out team for a good rotational player with some term and netting a first rounder as the sweetner

The Toronto Raptors and their second round pick from this year's NBA Draft in Dewan Hernandez have come to terms on a deal, the team announced Friday night.

According to Shams Charania of The Athletic, the contract is a partially guaranteed three-year rookie deal.

The Raptors selected the 6-10 power forward with the 59th overall pick in last month's draft.

Hernandez, 22, averaged 12.3 points, 7.5 rebounds and 1.5 assists on 40 per cent shooting over four games in Summer League action from Las Vegas.

The American played his college ball at the University of Miami, but was ineligible to play last season after being named as one of 19 players involved in an agency scandal, although the charges were never proven.
TSN.ca

ChrisBHaynes

Free agent big man Kosta Koufos has received preliminary interest from Detroit, Sacramento, Toronto and Milwaukee, league sources tell Yahoo Sports. The veteran, noted for his defense and rim protection, could be a later signing.

Back