• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: What are you Watching/Listening/Drinking?

Youtube is fucking awesome.

I figure I'm going to go from an intermediate campfire guitarist with a listenable voice to semi-professional campfire guitarist with a listenable voice if I can keep this practicing up...and looks like I have the time.

As much as I don't like people I am amazed and even moved by how many people offer their talents up for nothing. Maybe a subscription.

BrilliantCloudyGraysquirrel-size_restricted.gif

Did they tell you you can’t get high that way? I mean we before you got the tat?
Ha ha.
I was at a biker bash just weeks before I was set to leave for BC, a guy was pushing ink in the basement and as soon as I saw the shroom it felt like kismet.

Volc, I rarely do anything hard anymore, I did more than my share and now it's time to smoke pot. I lived the life of a rock star without actually being in a band, and unlike the Rolling Stones, I know when to quit.

I actually find marijuana tougher to deal with mentally now than shrooms/acid/mdma.

For me it's part of daily life.
25 years of chronic pain and painkillers meant that once the pain was gone, that was just too many years of my brain getting rewired...and that's not counting the years of partying...pot keeps me level and keeps my wife happy...as in me being happy is better for her life lol.

Anti-depression meds are, IMO, a dangerous road, this works for me.

cannot really stand pot from my handful of experiences
There are so many ways to use it now though. I have a messed up neck and the THC/CBD capsules help immensely without messing you up. I prefer it over opioids that do mess me up far worse.

Yeah pot does the reverse for me. Very pro-depressant.
I used to smoke drugs in my earlier days (daily user for about two years) but the older I got, the worse it made me feel. So I simply stopped. I appreciate that it impacts everyone differently though.

Alcohol has been doing that to me lately. Just don’t like how I feel after the effects wear off.

Alcohol has been doing that to me lately. Just don’t like how I feel after the effects wear off.
Yeah I don't react great to alcohol either. Honestly I kind of love being sober. Nothing makes me feel better than having a clear crisp mind.

Back