• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: What are you Watching/Listening/Drinking?

There are so many ways to use it now though. I have a messed up neck and the THC/CBD capsules help immensely without messing you up. I prefer it over opioids that do mess me up far worse.

i have never used it for a medical reason

pot cures covid - tell trump

Alcohol has been doing that to me lately. Just don’t like how I feel after the effects wear off.

Yeah, alcohol is the one I've basically given up. For me, the way I feel the next day is not worth it. I'm not against it, just find myself always saying nah...I'm good.

I actually find marijuana tougher to deal with mentally now than shrooms/acid/mdma.

Probably wrong strains. I'm a bit of an OG with ganj and there are certain sativa strains that turn even me into an anxiety case.

Probably wrong strains. I'm a bit of an OG with ganj and there are certain sativa strains that turn even me into an anxiety case.
Most sativas do that to me too. I prefer hybrid. Indica for night time. I rarely partake before 9 pm though. Kids, work etc.

As a regular daily user for 2 years, by the end it didn't matter what I smoked. I didn't react well to it at all.

You dont like smoking it or the effects? Personally i hate smoking but i find the edibles and sprays to be very relaxing.

hate the smoking

but have tried edibles and pills

all i could think of was...ugh is this over yet

Could be. But I've tried plenty of variations and most end up the same way - and the high just isn't good enough compared to MDMA or shrooms for me to bother anymore.

And my bong was pure gorgeous. 2 feet of sleek glass with subtle blue coloring. The perfect bong. Somehow my slut ex got it in the divorce tho. Fuck.

Back