• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2021-22 Edition

If you follow the fans advice regimes will be in the stands buying $ 12 beers with them

We would still have PK , Max , and given DD a 7 year contract to appease the masses

We have plenty of picks and fillers to make a deal , no excuse
Which Habs 1st round pick in the last 3-years has the pedigree of Telvonen, Puljujarvi or Mittelstadt, that Habs would be willing to part with. I wouldn’t deal Poehling, and I don’t expect NYR would swap Lias for Juulsen.

I am surprised by some of you, others not so much, why would you want a guy who has struggled in the AHL but yet thinks he should play in the NHL.. demands a trade ., leaves his team, gets suspended.. this is a guy who threw his medal into the fans.. who does this shit.. i spoiled self entitled KID.. no thanks

If he comes at a reasonable price? You try it. If not, you pass.

what is the right price for a bad attitude?
Is it bad attitude (Ribeiro) or simply immaturity of a 20-year old that needs proper guidance? This is the true test of pro scouting capability...

I always fall back on MBs intro PC when he said “Scandinavians are the Euro of choice because they’re low maintenance and have modeled a similar game to the NA style”. There’s a lot of truth to that take. The Swedes & Finns have a term called “Janteloven” - loosely translated means putting society ahead of the individual, not boasting about individual accomplishments. They’ve lived it for generations and still rings true today for Scandinavian society.

Last edited:
Which Habs 1st round pick in the last 3-years has the pedigree of Telvonen, Puljujarvi or Mittelstadt, that Habs would be willing to part with. I wouldn’t deal Poehling, and I don’t expect NYR would swap Lias for Juulsen.

We have a ton of picks , other prospects in play

It’s doable if we are creative

From EK

Will have an update this afternoon answering the remaining readers questions, but first...

This morning I just got off the phone with my best Sens source and he is hearing Pageau and Duclair are both being pursued HEAVILY by the Islanders and Canadiens...It is even possible that BOTH players could be moved together...more on this is in a bit...

Duclair seems like the typical does great on terrible teams, but flounders on good teams.

I'm not in the least bit interested. I wouldn't want him if they gave him to us for free.

Duclair seems like the typical does great on terrible teams, but flounders on good teams.

I'm not in the least bit interested. I wouldn't want him if they gave him to us for free.
So then he would do well for us since we are not a good team :)

I am surprised by some of you, others not so much, why would you want a guy who has struggled in the AHL but yet thinks he should play in the NHL.. demands a trade ., leaves his team, gets suspended.. this is a guy who threw his medal into the fans.. who does this shit.. i spoiled self entitled KID.. no thanks

Sounds like Drouin

Back