• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Tech Thread

Also, 20+ twitter employees were fired this morning for being critical of elon over the twitter internal slack chats. One of them was described by her peers as a "legend in her field" and had been at twitter for 12 years
 
Also, 20+ twitter employees were fired this morning for being critical of elon over the twitter internal slack chats. One of them was described by her peers as a "legend in her field" and had been at twitter for 12 years
dude was a wannabe authoritarian all along, just needed a chance to flex his tyranny muscles?
 
This isn't new behavior for him though at all. There are publicly available stories of the ridiculous shit he's fired people at SpaceX and tesla for before too...you know, on top of all of the labour complaints at tesla for him being a mini Hitler and fostering work environments of racism and misogyny that haven't been seen often since the 70s.
 
what's new (and hard to fathom) is buying a megaphone platform to broadcast his misdeeds

it would be like Harvey Weinstein deciding 10 yrs ago to green light a "tell all documentary" about himself directed by Michael Moore
 
Speaking of, I was shocked by the news that Gavin Newsom's wife says he raped her too. I hadn't heard that till a day or two ago.
 
Speaking of, I was shocked by the news that Gavin Newsom's wife says he raped her too. I hadn't heard that till a day or two ago.
I had no idea she was involved with the Weinstein case. The details are horrific.

 
I had no idea she was involved with the Weinstein case. The details are horrific.

I don't know why she would want to tell that story publicly. He's already going to die in prison. I don't think I'd have wanted any part of that being out there, for the kids to read and be teased about in school.
 
what's new (and hard to fathom) is buying a megaphone platform to broadcast his misdeeds

it would be like Harvey Weinstein deciding 10 yrs ago to green light a "tell all documentary" about himself directed by Michael Moore
yeah, well said.

he is putting the microscope on himself and the results are.... fucking terrible, so far.
 
Speaking of, I was shocked by the news that Gavin Newsom's wife says he raped her too. I hadn't heard that till a day or two ago.
jeez, this took me a minute to understand. at first I thought Newsom's wife was accusing Newsom of raping her. after reading down a bit, now I understand what you meant.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CH1
I don't know why she would want to tell that story publicly. He's already going to die in prison. I don't think I'd have wanted any part of that being out there, for the kids to read and be teased about in school.
I think, for some victims, telling your story can be part of the healing process. Others prefer to remain silent. Ultimately I can get why you would prefer either.
 
Although another loon in his own right, can't help but wonder what Dorsey feels about all this. Though I'm sure I know how he feels about it, and it must suck. Imagine inventing something like this and then having a fellow madman use it as his trollmobile.
 
Back
Top