dude was a wannabe authoritarian all along, just needed a chance to flex his tyranny muscles?Also, 20+ twitter employees were fired this morning for being critical of elon over the twitter internal slack chats. One of them was described by her peers as a "legend in her field" and had been at twitter for 12 years
I had no idea she was involved with the Weinstein case. The details are horrific.Speaking of, I was shocked by the news that Gavin Newsom's wife says he raped her too. I hadn't heard that till a day or two ago.
I don't know why she would want to tell that story publicly. He's already going to die in prison. I don't think I'd have wanted any part of that being out there, for the kids to read and be teased about in school.I had no idea she was involved with the Weinstein case. The details are horrific.
![]()
CA Guvâs Wife: I Felt Like a Sex Doll During Weinstein Rape
Jennifer Siebel Newsom, speaking quickly and loudly, said that Weinstein had initially had trouble penetrating her as his penis was “so weird and messed-up.”www.thedailybeast.com
yeah, well said.what's new (and hard to fathom) is buying a megaphone platform to broadcast his misdeeds
it would be like Harvey Weinstein deciding 10 yrs ago to green light a "tell all documentary" about himself directed by Michael Moore
jeez, this took me a minute to understand. at first I thought Newsom's wife was accusing Newsom of raping her. after reading down a bit, now I understand what you meant.Speaking of, I was shocked by the news that Gavin Newsom's wife says he raped her too. I hadn't heard that till a day or two ago.
I think, for some victims, telling your story can be part of the healing process. Others prefer to remain silent. Ultimately I can get why you would prefer either.I don't know why she would want to tell that story publicly. He's already going to die in prison. I don't think I'd have wanted any part of that being out there, for the kids to read and be teased about in school.
Sorry, your read was proper, my sentence structure was not.jeez, this took me a minute to understand. at first I thought Newsom's wife was accusing Newsom of raping her. after reading down a bit, now I understand what you meant.