• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

they're all nuts.

I think I'm more in the ME camp where I consider all the religos to be somewhere along the nutty spectrum. but more and more I am finding myself being euqally apathetic to the personal details or artists, actors, performers etc.

they're all nuts.

I think I'm more in the ME camp where I consider all the religos to be somewhere along the nutty spectrum. but more and more I am finding myself being euqally apathetic to the personal details or artists, actors, performers etc.

Athletes who need to thank god for a win get to me.

Growing up in Brampton I had a lot of Sikh friends and I always assumed it was pretty kooky but it's actually not that bad relatively speaking.

Growing up in Brampton I had a lot of Sikh friends and I always assumed it was pretty kooky but it's actually not that bad relatively speaking.

Yeah, it's the head gear and the never cutting their hair that's a little nuttier than average.

Yeah, it's the head gear and the never cutting their hair that's a little nuttier than average.

Don't forget the kirpan.

Because that's not just a little insane.

Guru dude in 1699 said to carry around this little dagger at all times.... Cool.

Don't forget the kirpan.

Guru dude in 1699 said to carry around this little dagger at all times.... Cool.
The kirpan seems to be the least adhered-to portion of their faith, at least in my personal experience.

Still yeah, a religious requirement that your arm yourself...definitely odd.

Don't forget the kirpan.

Practically speaking though... these things at least make sense. So being part of the religion isn't too kooky.

Before people started cutting their hair, having it pulled up is probably beneficial... and carrying a blade sure as shit is beneficial.

Those things make a lot more sense than wearing a cross, rosaries or most other religious knickknacks... practically speaking.

Practically speaking though... these things at least make sense. So being part of the religion isn't too kooky.

Before people started cutting their hair, having it pulled up is probably beneficial... and carrying a blade sure as shit is beneficial.

Those things make a lot more sense than wearing a cross, rosaries or most other religious knickknacks... practically speaking.

Well, that explains why every american has a gun.

Religious requirement.

Time to Die, for real this time.

RIP Rutger

[video=youtube;NOW4QiOD-oc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOW4QiOD-oc[/video]

Back