• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2024 Draft

The way his game is described, it sounds like a winger. Maybe he plays center at the NHL level, but there aren't many centers that play his type of game.
I agree, but it depends on the team. A team with a good playmaking center would use him on the wing but a team with a good playmaking winger, especially if smaller, might want to pair him with Lindstrom at center.

He also hasn't played. His rise is an indictment on the draft class more than anything.

It will be very easy to screw this up overthinking. Take a player without a hole in his disc that has a high floor.

Heck I'd take Iginla over Lindstrom now.

He's also hasn't played. His rise is an indictment on the draft class more than anything.

It will be very easy to screw this up overthinking. Take a player without a hole in his disc that has a high floor.

Heck I'd take Iginla over Lindstrom now.
I could get behind Iginla as our pick

Not for me :)

I'm desperately hoping Lindstrom is taken before us so we don't have to even think about it.

The worse case scenario for me?

Celebrini
Demidov
Sennecke
Lindstrom

(In whatever order you want)

At that point, I don't know how you can make a credible argument that picking Iginla over one of Dickinson/Levshunov/Buium is anything other than drafting for need.

I'm desperately hoping Lindstrom is taken before us so we don't have to even think about it.

Celebrini
Demidov
Sennecke
Lindstrom

At that point, I don't know how you can make a credible argument that picking Iginla over one of Dickinson/Levshunov/Buium is anything other than drafting for need.
I’m guessing Iginla is 3rd on Habs list after Demigod / Lidstrom

Wouldn’t be shocked if Habs walk away w Iginla & Eiserman after round 1

Last edited:

Celebrini
Demidov
Sennecke
Lindstrom

From what I read, Habs are open to drafting Buium or Parekh if they don’t like the remaining forwards.

Back