• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2024 Draft

That surprised me too, although the offensive talent is undeniable
Saw him many times in junior , got away with murder on a stacked team

No physicality but the offensive talent is there

I am watching the cup finals and Parekh isnt built to grind out 2 months at this stage

He isnt a Makar fucken machine but more like Fox but you saw him struggle when the going gets tough

Saw him many times in junior , got away with murder on a stacked team

No physicality but the offensive talent is there

I am watching the cup finals and Parekh isnt built to grind out 2 months at this stage

He isnt a Makar fucken machine but more like Fox but you saw him struggle when the going gets tough
was playing with an MCL injury …

was playing with an MCL injury …
This might be the deepest D draft in a decade+

You got everything from Hedman size and wheels to Pietro 200 foot game and dynamic PP guys like Parehk

I am not taking the weakest defensive link at 5 , no chance

Playoffs are about paying the price and fine details to defence and being able to handle the physicality

Right now thats not Parekh

Same issues are affecting Eiserman who may go late lottery , Zane has a ton of work in his own end and not worth the risk

You got everything from Hedman size and wheels to Pietro 200 foot game and dynamic PP guys like Parehk

Playoffs are about paying the price and fine details to defence and being able to handle the physicality

Same issues are affecting Eiserman who may go late lottery , Zane has a ton of work in his own end and not worth the risk
I’m guessing some teams are hoping to get a Hughes or Karlsson. Plus he’s a righty. Maybe they think he could be a good pairing for Guhle. I don’t know.

What does sal's favour basement dweller think of Catton?

#7 on his list.

“Dynamo”, hard working, no fear. Not a perimeter player. Can beat coverage one on one.

Easy to push around, needs to get stronger and add weight.

Needs another year in junior.

But might not fit Habs’ roster due to size.

Could be a winger, compared a bit to Keller.

From what I read there is the top 6 D, but then it falls off a cliff. So deepest draft maybe for the teams drafting top 10-12.

Back