• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #13: Oct 26, 7:00, HNIC - schroumpfs

zeke

latest

Anderson didnt have a tough night at all last night.
Just mail in the 2 points and dont allow any major injuries if Hutchinson plays.
This is beyond absurd if toscala deux plays tonight.
Going to load up on the habs for my proline then lol

Don’t worry, the Habs pk has been utterly atrocious. Leafs should win. The one caveat is Hutch.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that in our games where any team has played the night before they've gone on to lose. Let's reverse that trend!

The vast majority yes.

I’m not overstating how bad the pk has been the past few games.

This is the analysis that guts me. Hutch drops a weak point shot that hits him right in the glove, and the analysts jump straight to blaming the defenders. How about the goalie catches the puck that hit him in the fucking glove?

This is the analysis that guts me. Hutch drops a weak point shot that hits him right in the glove, and the analysts jump straight to blaming the defenders. How about the goalie catches the puck that hit him in the fucking glove?

Doesn’t even get a mention on the broadcast. It’s no wonder Toronto hates defensemen and loves goalies. I think it doesn’t help we’ve always had former goalies as announcers who tend to blame defenders like Millen etc. Although I guess Galley was D.

Back