• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

been buying dips this past yr in TER since 2.80

and in my activity search, I discovered I had sold TER at 6.50 back in Sept 2019
 
been buying dips in TER since 2.80
That was my entry. Feels like years ago. It hasn't even been a fucking month...

And my Trulieve position went from kinda big (my biggest MJ position) to fairly huge now... Give me a blue sky breakout and I'm done. I'm quitting my job, quitting life, quitting ERRYTHANG.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CH1
I am doing a little hedging with SPY puts -- the complacency is a little disturbing. tight stop .
 
Just had some chips. My weakness. It's a miracle that I'm so thin.

I was addicted to chips (still eat 'em but it's different) and would often devour a giant bag in one day

Until I went to Japan and I didn't think of them once during my 3 week visit.... probably because they deep fry and tempura so many things, my chip fix was satiated. My theory is that when I used to eat an entire bag, I was actually chasing the substantial crunch you get when you bite into a shrimp or vegetable tempura....so I would kept chasing that crunch until the bag was empty and the shrimp and veggies were nowhere to be found.
 
I like that theory. Speaking of Japan and chips.. If there's one thing they don't do as well as the US culinarily it's chips. I grabbed some to snack on in my first trip there where I effectively traveled the whole country by bullet train and was not much of a fan. And I searched hard.. I tried almost every chip imaginable.

But the bags are smaller and I could wash down the mediocre flavor with fresh sushi in any given moment.
 
I like that theory. Speaking of Japan and chips.. If there's one thing they don't do as well as the US culinarily it's chips. I grabbed some to snack on in my first trip there where I effectively traveled the whole country by bullet train and was not much of a fan. And I searched hard.. I tried almost every chip imaginable.

But the bags are smaller and I could wash down the mediocre flavor with fresh sushi in any given moment.

I never tried their chips...but I never liked the non US varieties. Chips in Italy, Spain, France are mostly crap.
 
Shit I have 500,000 Marriott Bonvoy points that are in danger of expiring.. At some point? Do we know if they're extending the expiry of their points? I should get ahead of it...
 
Fucking hell Trulieve. Nothing compares to blue sky gains. Helps the laggards too.

I'm trying not to count my chickens too much because with earnings next week, there's a decent chance a sell the news scenario plays put.
 
But the demand for MSO shares right now is like nothing I've seen. In the past they ran because of LPs.
 
Back
Top