• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

On the daily chart there's a nice amount of space to 8.80. Doesn't have to fill but that would be a nice level for a greedy trader to wait for.
 
Watched the Thumb dump to $27 and thought "this is an easy buy" but for once I didn't act on it mostly because we were uncomfortably close to 4pm and wasn't 100% confident it would recover on time. Shot up to 27.50 in an instant. Had a 1000 share order ready to fly. Would have been a nice move. It really isn't that hard to play these names. Once in awhile gifts like that just come to you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CH1
They announced the Slack deal. Part cash, part stock.

If my math is correct, based on today's Salesforce stock price, the per share buyout would be $45.51.

I kinda like the fact that it's tied to Salesforce stock. If it finds its way up, so too does the Slack buyout price. Gives me a good reason to hold on now and see what happens.
 
Damn, Salesforce down immediately afterhours, so the buyout goes down too.

Maybe I should focus more on the downside risk!
 
WORK is holding its dick which is the important thing. I think it's a nice deal for them. Congrats LOF!
 
Salesforce just announced great earnings too, yet down. I guess the market thinks they overpaid. But fuck them. To the moon salesforce and take slack with you!
 
Salesforce just announced great earnings too, yet down. I guess the market thinks they overpaid. But **** them. To the moon salesforce and take slack with you!

great earnings were expected so they often get sold...short term noise...it'll take a least another quarter before analysts decide whether this was s good purchase. I have no idea how CRM is going to use WORK....don't know enough about that space
 
Watched the Thumb dump to $27 and thought "this is an easy buy" but for once I didn't act on it mostly because we were uncomfortably close to 4pm and wasn't 100% confident it would recover on time. Shot up to 27.50 in an instant. Had a 1000 share order ready to fly. Would have been a nice move. It really isn't that hard to play these names. Once in awhile gifts like that just come to you.

what a crazy move...
 
When I see high volume flush on a single major multi stater and the other names are doing 2-3% better, it's a no-brainer buy (usually buy 25-50k to make it worthwhile of course) as it usually recovers within a half hour. I was just worried about time running out with it being so close to 4pm. Ah well I've done enough of 'em. Don't need to get them all.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CH1
Slack barely moves the needle, but CRM should be going up on raised guidance

 
great earnings were expected so they often get sold...short term noise...it'll take a least another quarter before analysts decide whether this was s good purchase. I have no idea how CRM is going to use WORK....don't know enough about that space
 
Lowered his price target to 1.05 to account for the extra shares outstanding. Makes sense.
 
Still have to get used to seeing them get actual coverage by analysts. So weird to me. This is cbii. The worst fucking piece of shit stock ever that hovered between 9 and 12 cents for like a year.
 
Back
Top