• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

I missed the sweet dip ZM ---too fast, but caught NFLX again, so decent morning
 
Saw that DKNG was approaching 13EMA and I was like ohhhh boy that better hold or it could be in trouble (I'm long so it didn't matter either way). Grabbed myself some beautfiful lunch and came back to a green DKNG after a bounce JUST above the 13EMA of ~48.35. Textbook technicals at play there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CH1
stopped out of nkla, was hoping for a run but it fizzled out. will keep an eye on it as it seems to be right at a support level on its daily chart.

up 50% on a small position in OXY and up about +.40 on CVX. going to take profits quickly on these two if things turn south.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CH1
Gold has been bouncing nicely the last few days --- for the first time in months, I've been accumulating long dated calls, so far so good.
 
I was aiming for ATHs on SLV when I originally bought. Made just over 100% on it and not planning on re-entering that or gold. They both look damn strong but SLV in particular is a dangerous game. When that shit corrects, it gets violent. Gold is probably a solid play but I've turned into a baby back bitch lately. Protection mode!
 
I was aiming for ATHs on SLV when I originally bought. Made just over 100% on it and not planning on re-entering that or gold. They both look damn strong but SLV in particular is a dangerous game. When that shit corrects, it gets violent. Gold is probably a solid play but I've turned into a baby back bitch lately. Protection mode!

I think inflation is coming in 2021 and I want to be a part of it.
 
all out of NFLX, got out of the top.

still got my VEEV runner

started a small short in energy names VLO and OXY
 
I think inflation is coming in 2021 and I want to be a part of it.
Not really an expert on precious metals (I just played the chart, not the fundies) so I'm not sure how much inflation is priced in. It's pretty well a known event, no? Silver and Gold have already made some big ass moves.
 
Not really an expert on precious metals (I just played the chart, not the fundies) so I'm not sure how much inflation is priced in. It's pretty well a known event, no? Silver and Gold have already made some big ass moves.

inflation is always predicted, but never materializes...we'll see.

I just like the GLD chart....it's been hammered for months but finally bouncing

everybody seems to hate it; if I'm wrong I will know soon enough

 
I find it a lot easier to be brave when everything is beaten up horribly as they were in March... But based on my discussions that's usually when there's peak fear and a reluctance to invest in anything. I guess I'm weird. My lack of fundamental understanding of precious metals didn't scare me when I looked at the chart back in March/April. Now it does.
 
Back
Top