• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

I've been dreaming about it for awhile and it makes no sense because I was too afraid to risk buying CXXI....


But took a small nibble on Tinley at 46c. I'll call it my lottery ticket.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CH1
I've been dreaming about it for awhile and it makes no sense because I was too afraid to risk buying CXXI....


But took a small nibble on Tinley at 46c. I'll call it my lottery ticket.

JASON WILD WOULD NEVER HURT YOU
 
CXXI balance sheet makes Tinley's look like Trulieve's.

Admittedly I was wrong and I knew I would be. Always felt like a good candidate for a pump.

I never look at the balance sheet; but I look at people who look at balance sheets
 


12:30pm!!!

These guys promoted DOC and were ultimately the catalyst that sent them flying earlier in the year. We shall see if it works for CB2 INSIGHTS!
 
I miss ME on this thread. He should know that Habsy only listens to us when we discuss stonks. His political compass is broken but I still want him to enjoy fine cigars and single malts.
 
You two opened my eyes to pot stonks. I will always have a soft spot for both of you even if you rape and murder my entire family. So feel free.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: CH1
the whole family??? that's too much...you need one to stay alive so they can be haunted forever
 
Back
Top