• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

This morning turned out to be awesome -- selling euphoria was the move today, just like buying despair yesterday
 
Yeah I almost nailed the bottom perfectly on that sale. Lucky. I just saw my profits and was content. Had no clue the selling would (at least temporarily) end there.
 
Made my week this am...will continue to tread lightly until quad witching is over. Even today, my position size was modest but the volatility makes up for it. Perfect day trading market.
 
Took off the TER I bought at $3. Ha. Was too happy with my bear gains and with SPX going to shit and uncertain I didn't want to add risk. Made enough to get a rub and tug.
 
Took off the TER I bought at $3. Ha. Was too happy with my bear gains and with SPX going to shit and uncertain I didn't want to add risk. Made enough to get a rub and tug.

I feel really good about my long term Pot Stock positions. The sector is on a slightly divergent path now with a bunch of catalysts that are uncorrelated to the broader market (States need the tax receipts, Dems looking for a sweep in November)
 
I feel really good about my long term Pot Stock positions. The sector is on a slightly divergent path now with a bunch of catalysts that are uncorrelated to the broader market (States need the tax receipts, Dems looking for a sweep in November)
Yup me too. I have my TER core; was just looking to make a side trade with that move since it was lagging due to low volume (seems like some RBC fuck dumped $6000 worth of shares at a $2.86 average which tanked the SP for a bit.. It's all CSE fuckery that I tried to take advantage of until SPX decided to throw us a curveball and I got spooked as I saw other MJ names pull back as well).
 
  • Like
Reactions: CH1
I would pay for your pot stock sub service.
I caught about half of it. Just sold - could go either way now. I THINK it goes up but no guarantees in this environment.

Good move. I was too busy watching tape of that epic 70 point slide.
 
I would pay for your pot stock sub service.
Haha fuck it would be real fucking easy to pump and dump with a sub service on a name like TER or CBII. Grab like 2-3 people and ask them to put 2-4k in CBII or TER and all of a sudden we'd create a blast off. And then the FOMO buyers pop in and take it to the moon. What the fuck am I waiting for?

Problem with a name like TER is that the bid-ask spreads are sometimes even more insane than the typical MSO spread. Saw it at like 2.82-3.05 or something at one point today (which is because of that RBC sale really, but it did cause some panic selling that I tried to take advantage of. Didn't get in as cheap as I wanted though). CURA and GTII are the ones I have success with. TER hasn't been on my radar until recently and the volume makes me a depressed human being... But anyway I haven't exactly mastered playing them for trades yet.
 
Back
Top