CH1
The Artist Formerly Known as chiggins.
ES still has to climb over 3418...I shorted ES3415 (with a stop at 3420)
took some off 3403 (+12)
ES still has to climb over 3418...I shorted ES3415 (with a stop at 3420)
Same will happen with late shorts.
I think I asked you this already but I forgot. What's your time horizon like? Are you looking to cash out in a month? A year? 20 years?Yeah, I can't look on days like this. Too much pain and then I start to worry if it's all going to come crashing down.
Our poor CB2 got momentum/buzz at the worst possible time.
took some off 3403 (+12)
Give it time.Not too worried about that.... I'm impressed it didn't go back to 12c
I think I asked you this already but I forgot. What's your time horizon like? Are you looking to cash out in a month? A year? 20 years?
I'm expecting market to tank if Biden wins.
It's all about regulations, not Trump. If the analysts fear a return of heavy regulating? Tank city.
Then yeah, roll with the punches. You're good. When we run up that hard, historically speaking we will drop even faster; it's a technical drop not really based in fundamentals (yet). But if you picked the right names it's all temporary and simply a shift in the psychological cycle of despair vs euphoria. Best thing to do is ignore it. Try not to stress and definitely don't be like my parents who sold everything near the lows. Heh.So long term that I haven't even considered that question myself. Sometimes I think, what if I want to buy [insert expensive thing], and then I'm like, but how? Because selling anything is so odious to me. I'm kinda in love with my holdings. So much that I can't bear to see them in pain like the last couple of days. It's unhumane.
Frugal man
Smart man IMO. Being frugal is a great trait.Frugal man