• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

A comparison I prefer is looking at their moves from March lows:

GTII - around 450%
TRUL - around 375%

GTII has outperformed them by a decent amount since then!
 
  • Like
Reactions: CH1
ARCT trade update.

Bottom fished calls on that bad day it had, made a 3K profit
Took $400 of that profit and bot 1 December 65C
That call is now trading at $2100.

I'm trying to take the profit and roll $700 into a January 100 C.....BUT RBC won't let me buy that call...quite fucking annoying

They finally fixed the glitch...the delay benefited me ever so slightly as I was able to sell my call for $2300, and buy the 105C (January) for $8

Their vaccine trials could end up a total bust and my profit on this sequence will be $3900....but I'm hoping the opposite. not just for my profit but because it has the most promise --- One dose, and no needles, powder baby!
 
They finally fixed the glitch...the delay benefited me ever so slightly as I was able to sell my call for $2300, and buy the 105C (January) for $8

Their vaccine trials could end up a total bust and my profit on this sequence will be $3900....but I'm hoping the opposite. not just for my profit but because it has the most promise --- One dose, and no needles, powder baby!
Biggest risk is that the trial is completed too late and by the time everyone is already vaccinated pretty much. I think they have a winner there.
 
Biggest risk is that the trial is completed too late and by the time everyone is already vaccinated pretty much. I think they have a winner there.

for sure...there are risks a plenty...which is why I keep locking in profits and rolling over my stake one month forward
 
I hold CBII and it still reads as CBII in my RBC trader account (with zero volume moved), I thought it'd automatically change to SHG. Am I basically unable to trade it until RBC updates their system? I'm confused.
 
I hold CBII and it still reads as CBII in my RBC trader account (with zero volume moved), I thought it'd automatically change to SHG. Am I basically unable to trade it until RBC updates their system? I'm confused.

welcome to the club! I had predicted RBC would take their time..usually takes them about 3 days...sometimes longer
 
Back
Top