organicsteroid
Banned
No I wrote it, but meant to say seven. Typo. Why don't you make a big fuggin thing about it?
Holy shit the king of deflecting and articulate b.s. finally showed up again. Fine. Explain how two of our top six players ended up looking at next to nothing. You know why you will continue your deflecting crap? Because you have NO ANSWER FOR IT. No one here does,except to perhaps say, WELL, fugg em, let them hold out etc....
Do you think that was Nonis's plan? To play hardball with his greatest young forward talent in Kadri? And his best defenceman who did Toronto a favour by coming back and signing for scrap paper?
So what if Dion was solid in other games? Do any of those games matter to businessmen, after what Phaneuf did in game seven?
It doesn't matter to dollars and cents guys, and you know what? I am with them, I see something likethat from my highest paid guy, with a C on his sleeve and I don't want him in the organization.
I await, with baited breath for ONE person to be able to answer the salient question. Is Nonis stupid? Or are all the guys who don't believe the obvious truth about the get rid of Phaneuf situation stupid?
Cause if he wasn't ordered to get rid of him and has ended up at this point, well, he must be the dumbest shit out there.
And he isn't.
Holy shit according to Daren Dreger, Phaneuf has been offered everywhere since the season ended.
May I offer to Zeke and Mindzeye particularly. Get some much better glasses.
I meant to say he wants slightly more than Bogosian. What did Bogosian get? Around 5.2 million a year, so NOT 7, but way, way up there. Franson is better than Bogosian in my opinion.
And ZEKE. With the way you have been Joseph Goebbelsing the Leafs stats every year to make a poor team look good, year after goddamn year, you would choke on your brown ass slurp to have contacts like mine I imagine.
Nothing personal, but dude, I am about 25 contacts ahead of you even starting. Know how many NHLers made tons of money from SOUL, BLUF and GRLT, all my deals? Fawged aboud id.
And Franson is NOT a top four DMAN? C'mon, this guy is our new number one guy, its why Nonis is trying to get anything other than the bad contracts offered back, for Dion, I went to sleep in game seven, Phaneuf.
Holy shit according to Daren Dreger,
Good god, do I have to take pictures on Tuesday with about five players at my partners house which was voted apparently, as the second nicest house in Canada for 2013?