• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

I hate Vancouver. Their media people have been taking shots at Toronto all playoffs for the Raptors. Oh and Jack Todd as well.

I just sit back am I am stunned they don't learn from their mistakes.

The nationalists in the countryside have moved on from wanting to leave canada to setting up barriers within canada to keep what they consider undesirables out.

Make no mistake, this is calculated. They did the same thing to the english population. Government harrassing them for decades until the majority of them move away. Those that stay are reduced in number and electoral clout.

Now that the english have been pacified, they are moving on to the non atheists and non Christians. And the rest of canada allows them to do it.

Maybe I am biased because if had a few friends do the same thing. Difference is no achilles = no money = no food for kids.

It's not like anyone is starting a GoFund me page for KD.

It's all relative. At least your friends have kids. I know a few people who've been trying unsuccessfully for years.

But it's a competition. Toronto is in 2nd place now according to Judge Alty.

1. Vancouver (burning down city)
2. Toronto (cheering)

Find another Canadian city to put second on the list.

Montreal would have been the next closest one, but again, pretty clean record for close tone decade now.

The nationalists in the countryside have moved on from wanting to leave canada to setting up barriers within canada to keep what they consider undesirables out.

Make no mistake, this is calculated. They did the same thing to the english population. Government harrassing them for decades until the majority of them move away. Those that stay are reduced in number and electoral clout.

Now that the english have been pacified, they are moving on to the non atheists and non Christians. And the rest of canada allows them to do it.

Canada needs to take a ton of heat for not standing up to this.

Find another Canadian city to put second on the list.

Montreal would have been the next closest one, but again, pretty clean record for close tone decade now.

https://nhl.nbcsports.com/2012/02/1...s-after-cheering-chara-injury/comment-page-1/

The Bruins are livid with Canadiens fans after they cheered Zdeno Chara’s injury during Boston’s 4-3 shootout victory at the Bell Center on Wednesday night.

“That was embarrassing,” Brad Marchand told Comcast New England. “The fact that they were cheering like they did when Zee was hurt was classless.”

Here’s the incident in question:

The puck opened up a large gash on Chara’s chin that required stitches and while he was able to return to the game, the Bruins captain looked out of sorts, finishing minus-three on the night.

Following the game, Chara was visibly upset with the Montreal crowd.

“[The] way the fans [react] I can’t control, but at the same time it’s not sportsmanlike and it’s disappointing,” said Chara. “When a guy is laying down on the ice hurting and there’s a standing ovation for that, what can I say? There is nothing much I can say about it.”

Chara did make a point of mentioning a classy gesture from Canadiens forward Tomas Plekanec, who shot the puck that hit him in the face.

“[Plekanec] asked me about it afterwards,” he said. “That’s a really nice sportsman’s gesture. I appreciated that.”

about that whole decade thing ****o....

You guys are still going huh?

None of us were at the game. We’re not these people’s keepers. Everyone in here is in agreement you really shouldn’t cheer an injury so I’m not sure what more can be said.

It's not like anyone is starting a GoFund me page for KD.

It's all relative. At least your friends have kids. I know a few people who've been trying unsuccessfully for years.

Had kids.

They starved to death.

Canada needs to take a ton of heat for not standing up to this.

They should, but they won't. Its the deal with the devil Canada has made.

Quebec can do what they want within its borders, oppress whoever they want, strip away civil, linguistic and religious freedoms as much as they want, and in return, they don't bring up that separation thing again.

It is what it is.

They should, but they won't. Its the deal with the devil Canada has made.

Quebec can do what they want within its borders, oppress whoever they want, strip away civil, linguistic and religious freedoms as much as they want, and in return, they don't bring up that separation thing again.

It is what it is.

The problem is Quebec can't separate. It's a pipe dream. Canada needs to be tougher. It's such a lame threat and they keep talking about it anyways.

You guys are still going huh?

None of us were at the game. We’re not these people’s keepers. Everyone in here is in agreement you really shouldn’t cheer an injury so I’m not sure what more can be said.

Axe grinder is grinding axe. He's been told his whole life that his fanbase sucks shit and now that Toronto fans have finally done something to disapprove of, he's diving all over it.

Problem being, he forgot that he belongs to a fanbase of proper ****s that there isn't a whole lot that they haven't done, even recently.

Updated standings as per Judge Alty:

2. Toronto (cheering)
T2. Montreal (cheering)

What a great race and a worthwhile discussion!

Didn't remember that. It has been a while.

Fine, tied.

Montreal up for a pardon in 2022 though.

Blackface as recently as dec 2014, as part of a Subban portrayal at a show in a theatre ffs. You may just want to accept this is an ongoing pattern of shitty behaviour.

Updated standings as per Judge Alty:

2. Toronto (cheering)
T2. Montreal (cheering)

What a great race and a worthwhile discussion!

Amended

2. Montreal (cheering injury and blatant racism)
3. Toronto (cheering injury)

Back