• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

But they did not cheer when a bench player got hurt.

They actually booed him.

So I guess.

1. Vancouver
2. Toronto
3. Oakland

Nah. We need Judge Alty to give the real standings. Focusing on negativity is where he thrives.

The problem is Quebec can't separate. It's a pipe dream. Canada needs to be tougher.
Canada is still traumatized by 95.

Just mention the reopening of the constitution to any prime minister. They shit their pants. They don't want to be the one to get tough on quebec and bring about another national unity crisis. Quebec knows this. Quebec isn't traumatized by 95, they are tired and bored of the fight, but they would do it again if angry enough. The last liberal premier actually tried to talk about reopening the constitution, it got a hard no. But it proves quebecers don't fear that, while the rest of canada is scared shitless of the possibility.

So canada let's these injustices go, the peace is held, all is good(unless you're a minority in quebec.)

We all agree Vancouver are the biggest *******s.
My favourite was a few months ago when there was shouting during the Lindsay tribute in Vancouver their media blamed it all on Leaf fans. LOL

Blackface as recently as dec 2014, as part of a Subban portrayal at a show in a theatre ffs. You may just want to accept this is an ongoing pattern of shitty behaviour.

Are we moving away from the fans to society at large or what?

Canada is still traumatized by 95.

Just mention the reopening of the constitution to any prime minister. They shit their pants. They don't want to be the one to get tough on quebec and bring about another national unity crisis. Quebec knows this. Quebec isn't traumatized by 95, they are tired and bored of the fight, but they would do it again if angry enough. The last liberal premier actually tried to talk about reopening the constitution, it got a hard no. But it proves quebecers don't fear that, while the rest of canada is scared shitless of the possibility.

So canada let's these injustices go, the peace is held, all is good(unless you're a minority in quebec.)

Quebecers in rural areas are a lot like Trump supporters.

I mean it is obvious his initial injury had to be an upper achilles/lower calf tear. Wasn't a complete tear obviously so they rolled the dice on avoiding surgery and rehabbing. He came back too early and it completely ruptured the achilles, which is just the tendon that connects the calf muscle to the heal bone.

At least a 9-12 month recovery. And as many people have mentioned, athletes are usually never the same after this kind of injury.

Altair makes it seem like the crowd went crazy. You can barely hear anything on TV. If it was not for Lowry, Serge, etc telling the crowd to settle down you would not even notice.

Quebecers in rural areas are a lot like Trump supporters.

Absolutely.

But even Republicans haven't gone as far as Quebec nationalists in terms of using the state to oppress minority groups.

But by that same token, man has it ever worked.

If Quebec nationalists were in charge of border states, they wouldn't be trying to deport those from central America.

They would make life so miserable for Spanish speakers that they all move to California or new york

We all agree Vancouver are the biggest *******s.
My favourite was a few months ago when there was shouting during the Lindsay tribute in Vancouver their media blamed it all on Leaf fans. LOL

Heh. I was at that game. It was a few drunk Leafs and Canucks idiots yelling back and forth at each other.

In a strange twist, it seems some of the Californians blasting Raptors fans are also Trump/MAGA fans and they have discovered my timeline. Also Islanders fans, who still seem to be hung up on Tavares.

Ahhh, make it stop.

Back