Bowman signed 2 way with MTL after all.
That doesn't mean he is going to play though. There are going to be 2 healthy scratches on the blueline every game if we really keep all 8 of our DMen. I'm taking Peter's comments to indicate that Murphy might be a candidate for healthy scratches if he doesn't pick up him game. Of course, after a while, if Murphy isn't good enough to be in the lineup he should go back to Charlotte again so he's playing rather than watching.
If he can't defend as well as Gleason or Harrison, he's not really of much value to this team. The Canes don't have a stud to pair him with.
If he can't defend as well as Gleason or Harrison, he's not really of much value to this team. The Canes don't have a stud to pair him with.
I'm pretty sure Chad LaRose just punched his ticket to Charlotte.
Nah, I thought it was a marginal call and one of the few physical efforts put out by the canes.